Looking for a new challenge? Want to join a fast growing market specialist? We’re looking for new members in service delivery, customer and project management teams. If you have experience in the technology or customer service space, or even just the desire, call us on 08702240264 and ask for Steve Todd.
Read below for the full job description.
Karlson Professional Management Services
Roles and Responsibilities – Job Description
Each team member have allocated accounts including Karlson’s VIP customers for which they provide service delivery management. The team are also engaged with new/developing customers to provide services as detailed below.
- Bid Support
- Support Sales and the business in management of the bid process (allocating tasks and deadlines), maintaining the bid library, completing allocated tasks.
- Contract Change Management
- Support sales and the business with completion of customer agreement paperwork and create and control change notes.
Collection of information pertaining to the customer’s environment that forms decisions based on fact
- Complete print audits and customer premises including the use of Asset DB, Insight (for network scanning) including:
- Collection of asset details
- Age of assets
- Collection of customer financial and contract information
- Site surveys
- Business process mapping (scanning/document management)
- Solution Design
Analysis of data collected during audit and evaluating the customer’s existing infrastructure and proposed solution (software) offerings. Output must be agreed by all parties contractually prior to progression to the next stage.
From results from audits create recommended solution designs in line with customer requirements for; cost savings, carbon reduction, print policy, ROI
- Project Management
- Accountable for all activities on acceptance of SOW (Statement of Works) and agree proposed timescales.
- Manage customer deployments to ensure that implementations are completed on time, on budget and to the agreed quality.
- Follow the Karlson Implementation Methodology (KIM)
- Documentation version control
- Weekly Project Status Reports
- Management of project resources (Karlson personnel, Third parties, customer)
- Chairing Project Board Meetings
- Implementation Planning
- Issue and Risk Management
- Ensure customer completes UAT
- Change Control
- Transition of customer to Manage phase
- Allocate resources effectively
- Service Delivery Management
Responsible for the day to day customer relationship, service innovation and reporting
- Hold Customer Review Meetings for all clients on a quarterly basis
- Produce SLA and KPI reporting for all clients on a quarterly basis
- Problem Management and recording
- End User surveys to be completed for larger accounts on a yearly basis (conditions to be identified)
- Fleet Management recommendations
- Machine location ownership
- @Remote connectivity ownership
- Installations, moves and changes (IMAC)
- Customer expectation management
- Continuous improvement
- Escalation Management
- Process Management
- Promotion of additional services to customers
- Identify and develop opportunities for Business Expansion
- Proactive Service Management (High call escalations/problem machines)
- Single point of contact for nominated customers
- Establish and maintain successful relationships and build network of customer contacts to develop the companies relationship further and identify opportunities
- Understand the customer’s drivers to ensure valuable Management Information (MI)
- Identify Process improvements
- Develop processes and procedures including templates for the team
- Record and manage any internal issues
- Team promotion internally
- Provide and promote excellent customer service both internally and externally
- Temporary guardianship of the SOP process as identified within the internal procedures project