Building on the leadership and innovation Karlson has demonstrated in the Managed Print Services (MPS) sector over the years, we present the next chapter of the continuous customer improvement journey:
The MPS industry’s first Predictive Services support model: Predictive Support.
Developed to further enhance the Karlson user experience and improve our and our customer’s combined operational productivity; we are using the cutting edge combination of monitoring technologies, business intelligence and analytics to:
- Identify potential weaknesses within your print estate and,
- Put in place remedial action, well in advance of them causing issues to your users.
Devised in partnership with global predictive services experts Managed 24/7, we can now provide customers with a uniquely predictive support solution that, once aligned to their IT strategy, will either compliment, extend or replace in-house print support models. To evolve beyond the traditional break/fix model and proactive approaches, Predictive Support has the flexibility to be implemented to meet the specific demands of each customer.
By consolidating all support services into one specialist and tech-enabled location (in Milton Keynes) we can provide:
- 24/7 predictive monitoring of services, devices, core servers and network infrastructure,
- Automated ticketing solutions from predictive monitoring systems,
- Optional customer help-desk systems integration,
- Best in class ITIL Foundation Support Centre,
- Full ISO9001, 14001, 20000-1 and 27001 certified,
- Online portal access for anytime service interactions with “see what we see” reporting dashboards,
- Online “at-a-glance” analytics for up to a billion devices,
- Full integration with expert field service resource.
- Reduced complexity,
- Improved user experience,
- Increased business productivity,
- Reduction in operational costs,
- Ability to re-direct in-house IT teams to strategic activity.
One customer, a Global healthcare giant, has been benefiting from Predictive Support for over a year; giving us full print helpdesk control and opted for the most advanced level of support.
As an agnostic managed services business, we are also able to support businesses of any maturity level in terms of our managed print solutions, and the Predictive Support model is no exception.
For more information about Predictive Support and what would work for your business please click here to request a call back or dial 020 7426 1343.
Managed24/7 are the first predictive Manage Service provider globally. “We quickly recognised the synergy in our services and ultimately, how this aligned with the Karlson vision to offer truly sustainable, tech-enabled processes for our clients. It’s exciting to once again be challenging our sector in order to help our customer’s achieve the next generation of digital transformation goals, which is vital in building sustainable IT support models.” Stephen Todd, Director and Head of Marketing at Karlson